OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
M-Live’s goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and put you in control.
It’s important that you know what personal information we collect from you, and how we use it.
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details here.
If we ever make any major changes to our privacy practices, we’ll let you know. If necessary, we’ll also ask for your permission.
Our Privacy Notice has been designed with you in mind. How the notice applies to you will depend on the way in which you interact with us. For example, if you:
1 – Purchase a ticket from us or sign-up to our newsletter we will use the information you provide us to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where permitted, keep you up to date about other events and news that may be of interest to you; and
Your choices and rights under each scenario are explained in more detail below.
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
We collect and store different types of information about you when you create an account, buy tickets, contact us, and use our websites, apps and social media.
How We Use Your Information & Why
We collect and use your information for lots of reasons such as helping you know about the shows you love, sharing news, for marketing and as otherwise required by law.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) – such as the artist, promoter, record label, team or venue) – as well as other third parties associated with the service provided.
Your Choices & Rights
Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
Looking After Your Information
We’re always taking steps to make sure your information is protected and to delete it securely when we no longer need it.
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, our dedicated Privacy Office, including our Data Protection Officer, is here to help.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HAVE AND WHERE WE GET IT
– When you create an account, buy and ticket or sign up to our newsletter, we will collect your information which depending on service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information.
– When you use our websites or apps, we collect information such as the browser and device you’re using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn’t use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us.
– When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WHY
For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example when you sign up to our newsletter) so we can…
– Gather correct contact information
– Allow you to make purchases
– Allow you to access special member presales, events and offers.
For our legitimate business interests
– To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
– For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing.
– To send you customer service emails.
– To ensure the security of our and our Event Partners’ operations.
– To create a profile about you to help us personalise our services to you. For example, if you have shown interest to theatre events and you have consented to our marketing, we will inform you about similar events we think you might be interested in.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH AND WHY
– Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
– We may share your information with our Event Partners so that they can run the event and for other reasons described in their privacy policies.
– Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
– Any successor to all or part of our business.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
– Follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of our emails
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including the right to request access to your data, and to correct it. To exercise your rights, you can contact us at any time.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR INFORMATION
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.